5k Individual Registration
Race Kit Pick-Up
Details coming soon.
You can make a difference by raising funds to improve the quality of life of the children and adults supported by St.Amant. Raise $150 and get a FREE event t-shirt! Find out more.
Run/walk warm-up and opening remarks will start at 10:45 am.
* We reserve the right to change the route if needed.
What You Need To Know:
- Opening remarks and guided warm-up will begin on September 24 at 10:40 am.
- A water station will be set up at the mid-way point, as well as at the finish line.
- All runners will receive a medal! These will be handed out as you cross the finish line.
- Bathrooms are located between the St.Amant parking lot and the Buhler Gardens.
- Please wear your bib on the front of your shirt.
- Personal items can be left at our Volunteer tent. Please ensure that your items are labelled with your name and/or bib #. We will not be responsible for any lost items.
- Note that this race is not officially timed. You can keep track of your time by referring to the timing clock.
- Parking is free, but please note that the parking lot will fill up quickly and you may have to park on residential streets.
- HAVE FUN!
Thank you for your support.