Free the Spirit Festival Hours: 10 am – 2 pm
Sponsored by Red River Co-Op
- Free Popcorn | Sponsored by Consultation Deroche Consulting
- My Musical Brain: Discover the power of music to change the brain through interactive activities. At this interactive station, you can discover how the brain can use music to make positive changes in therapy!
- Pony Rides
- Fishing Hole: Participate and win a prize!
- Art Station: Rock painting, colouring, and flower crown crafting.
- Mindfulness Station: A moment of mindfulness changes everything.
- Bean Bag Toss
- Winnipeg Public Library
- MyGym St.Vital
- Inflatable Bouncers | Sponsored by Desjardins Financial Security Investments Inc.
- Petting Zoo | Sponsored by Boston Pizza
- Henna by Taryn
- Face Painting | Sponsored by Terracon Development Ltd.
Bockstael Construction Stage
10:40 am | Welcome & Warm Up with Genie Baffoe
10:50 am | 5K Run Begins | Sponsored by CEL Electric
10:55 am | 2K Walk Begins | Sponsored by D’Arcy & Deacon LLP
11:30 am | Killick
12:15 pm | Jérémie & The Delicious Hounds
1:00 pm | Fubuki Daiko
1:45 pm | Lottery Ticket Draw
- Lottery Ticket Sale: Chance to win up to $11,500!!
- Photo Booth
- Artisan Market | Sponsored by Manitoba Government and General Employees’ Union: See the list of vendors
- Run Recovery Tent | Sponsored by Rogers, Red Wireless: Open to runners only. You must be wearing your running room bib to access the tent.
- Event t-shirt sale
- St.Amant Clothing Sale
- Café Cart: Organized by St.Amant Volunteer Services
- St.Amant Community Services Bake Sale
- Recycle Everywhere
- Food Trucks: Falafel Queen, Mini O’s
- Manitoba Liquor & Lotteries Tent
- 92 CITI and 102.3 KISS FM Street Team
- Meet Bailey Bram, 2018 Olympic Silver Medallist with Canada’s Women’s Hockey Team. She will be at the Festival from 10 am to 12:30 pm, signing autographs and taking photos with her medal.