Festival T-Shirt Design Contest
Want to see your design on the official 2019 Free the Spirit Festival shirts? This contest is open to everyone.
To enter the contest:
- Deadline to enter: July 1 at 10:00 am CST.
- If you are designing your logo by hand, make sure to scan your design at 300dpi before you submit. Use the template of a shirt (download here) so we know how you wish to have it displayed.
- Digital Designs are welcome using programs such as Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc. (minimum resolution of 300 dpi).
- Designs must be created to be printed in one colour. The colour will be selected by the selection committee.
- The design must be appropriate for children and teens and must fit within St.Amant’s mission and values.
- All entry emails should have the subject line “Festival T-shirt Contest” If artwork is created by a minor (under the age of 18) then the parent or legal guardian must submit on behalf of the minor as their representative. A consent form must be completed and submitted with the design.
- Submit front t-shirt designs only. We will not print any design on the sleeves. Don’t use any logos or incorporate the St.Amant Foundation logo in your design. The Foundation logo will be added to the winning shirt before they are printed. Also DO NOT add any text related to the event such as date, location, etc.
- Limit of two (2) submissions per person.
- By participating, you agree to release, discharge and hold harmless St.Amant Foundation from any and all liability, loss, damage or injury resulting from participation in this contest.
- The designs will be appraised and voted on by the St.Amant Foundation staff, based on originality and creativity. The winner will be chosen and contacted by July 10. The winner will be recognized at the Free the Spirit Festival on September 28.