My name is Marda and I am a co-chair for the Free the Spirit Festival for St.Amant.
I’m participating in the walk to help provide a fun and fulfilling life for children and adults with developmental disabilities and autism. I am raising funds for St.Amant by collecting pledges and selling lottery tickets.
3 Ways You Can Make a Difference:
1. Make a pledge. I am accepting pledges of either cash or cheque in person and online on my pledge page.
2. Buy lottery tickets. Chance to win one of three prizes, 50/50 draw, $1,000 or $500! Tickets are $10 and the draws will be on September 28!
3. Put up a poster: Help me promote the event by sharing the Festival information with your staff and patrons.
The Festival is on Saturday, September 28 from 10am to 2pm at 440 River Road. It’s a FREE family event with a fundraising walk or 5k run, petting zoo, live music, balloon artists, artisans market, games and more!
Your support will help me and lots of others to do things we wouldn’t normally get to do, like:
- take classes through the St.Amant Leisure Guide
- attend cultural and sporting events or to visit family that live out of town,
- purchase personal items and equipment like hearing aids, prescription glasses and communication devices and,
- to take post-secondary education, literacy and computer classes, driver’s education and tutoring.
If you’re interested in finding out more about sponsorships and how we can work together to promote your business, please contact Juliette Mucha, Director, St.Amant Foundation at 204-258-7052 or email@example.com.
I hope to see you celebrating with us on September 28,
I am so pleased to be the Co-Chair of this year’s Free the Spirit Festival to be held on Saturday, September 28. By pledging me, you can help provide a better quality of life for children and adults with developmental disabilities and autism.
- Purchase accessible vans
- Purchase custom wheelchairs and modified bikes
- Help pay for camping trips and vacations
- Ensure all people supported by St.Amant have a safe and respectful living space
Just click here to make a donation and you’ll help me be one step closer to reaching my fundraising goals. On behalf of the 2,000 families supported by St.Amant and myself, thank you in advance for your generosity.
CEO, Northway Pharmacy and Festival Co-Chair