The Free the Spirit Festival is St.Amant Foundation’s largest fundraising event of the year and we need your support more than ever!
How to participate
Run, walk, or wheel any distance, or challenge yourself to run 5k for three consecutive days, do a workout a day for six days, get on your bike and ride, run on the treadmill, jump rope, or go for a hike. It’s up to you!
- Register for FREE
- Spread the word: set your challenge, share it on your participant page, and on social media. Coming soon: Download our event posters or social media images.
- Connect: share your successes and progress on social media and tag @StAmantMB and use #FreetheSpiritFestival.
- Raise funds: Encourage your family, friends and social network to support your efforts.
- Reach your fundraising goal: set a goal and increase it as needed. Let people know why their donations are important to you and to the 2,100 people supported by St.Amant. If you raise $50 you will receive a Free the Spirit Festival medal. Why? Because YOU DID IT! Your efforts and motivation made someone smile.
- Get it done! Reach your goal and complete your challenge.
- You can do more: Go a step further and raise over $150 to get a FREE event t-shirt and other rewards as you continue to make a bigger difference.
We are here to help. If you have any questions about registering, setting up your fundraising page or other, contact to Christie Lafreniere, Events Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org 204-256-4301 ext.7051.