Rain or shine, the Free the Spirit Festival is bursting with activities for all ages in an inclusive environment from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Saturday, September 28.
With free admission, you and your family will enjoy live music, a petting zoo, an artisan market, games, pony rides, and much more
You don’t want to miss out on our lottery and the chance to win $10,000, $1000, and $500. Tickets go on sale online later this summer or you can purchase them onsite at the Festival.
Treat yourself to a BBQ lunch (in support of St.Amant) or visit the food trucks after working up an appetite in the fundraising walk or 5K run. If you register for the walk/run and fundraise, you could qualify for amazing rewards (i.e. Raise $150 and receive a free event t-shirt!). If you need some help to kick-start your fundraising, we have a few tips for you, check them out HERE.
Proceeds from the Free the Spirit Festival will support:
- Recreational opportunities (e.g. attending sporting and cultural events)
- Personal items and mobility equipment (e.g. prescription glasses, communication devices, and adapted bikes)
- Education (e.g. literacy and computer classes)
- Living Spaces (e.g. renovations and enhancements in the places people live and play)
- St.Amant Leisure Guide, which offers free modified recreation and leisure activities
You can make a difference in the lives of children and adults with developmental disabilities and autism.
Marda and Darren, our Festival co-chairs invite you and your family to join them on September 28 to celebrate inclusion.